Adults with Disabilities & Seniors Farm Tours
Wednesday, June 7, 2017 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Electronic e-mails will be sent notifying groups of Spring and Fall Farm Tour dates. Please make sure we have your up to date e-mail. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have set aside two Adults with Disabilities & Seniors Days at Busy Barns Farm. The tour is open to senior groups, adult day cares, group homes and adult family homes. You are welcome to schedule a farm tour between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. The farm is handicap accessible with a walker and wheelchair accessible hay wagon, semi-enhanced port-a-potty and easy to enter and maneuver barns.
Each client will receive…
- Hayride on our handicap accessible hay wagon
- Free animal feed to use during the farm tour
- A Free "make-n-take" activity in the spring and a small pumpkin in the fall
- All of the activities around the farm - including the scavenger hunts or corn maze, the milking cow, corn and wheat bins, plus much more...
- Lots of great memories and learning opportunities!
Advantages of a day tailored to adults only...
- the group is not placed on a specific schedule
- you will have additional time to spend at the farm
- the group will not have to share
the farm with the
general public or schools
- clients have the opportunity to interact with their common community
Farm tour details...
- The group is encouraged to bring a snack or lunch and eat in our Little Barn, Feed Barn or outside on the picnic tables.
- Farm staff will be available to educate, provide hands-on interaction with farm animals and help with the hayride, however we do not provide assistance for clients.
- The tour is open to senior groups, adult day cares, group homes and adult family homes.
- We will contact you directly if we are closed either day due to rain.
- The designated rain dates to be determined.
Farm tour cost and registration...
- Advance registration is required, the farm tour cost is $7.00 per person (clients and staff).
- We request the full farm tour cost for your group within 7-14 days of registering. You can register right up to the event date!
- Payment can be made by cash or check made out to Busy Barns Farm at W7675 US Hwy 12 Fort Atkinson, WI 53538. A single payment covering the entire group is preferred. No credit cards or farm coupons can be used. Receipts for the entire amount or by individual can be provided.
- We will not refund for under attendance or no show. We'd be happy to reschedule the tour if a conflict arises.
- Contact Busy Barns Farm at 920-691-6742 or email@example.com with questions.
- Click here to register